Sunday 1 February 2009

blow









So there's a snow storm blowing through central London currently. Apparently it came from Siberia. Apparently I'm not happy. Whilst I've been rather smug with the weather my Canadian counterparts are experiencing, we've had it rather easy here with just a few blisteringly cold days. Evidently, tonight is payback.

And everyone in this country goes absolutely mental for the snow. Last year it didn't snow at all, the year before that only once. This is an experience I haven't had in years (now) and one that I haven't had with Chris. He already shoved some snow down my collar (I threatened divorce- seriously not cool-no pun intended).

Oh wow. Good luck London and the commute tomorrow morning.

So the Superbowl is starting and Chris has decided to take up yet another sport to watch. Essentially I can't watch a superbowl without a pizza so we just went for a walk and took some photos. The pubs were just getting out and a massive snowball fight started down the market. We were too afraid to get any closer.

No comments: