Wednesday 8 July 2009

diva

I'm pleased to see we're all intrigued, but all slightly terrified. And speaking off, I made Chris read the post bellow, and he too is a masochistic googler, read up on it and is now afraid to use the toilet. I think he just took three steps backwards from what Tampax was initially trying to achieve. I'm just glad they're innovating for down there, and I would suggest it's most likely women. That's great too.

Honestly, Christopher shuddered. But his reaction wasn't dissimilar to my own. I am an awful girl and I don't want to talk about it. I suppose this is very telling but I am very uncomfortable chatting about that topic. Ooops. See below. No no. Not that below. This bellow.

1 comment:

tracy said...

No worries, we all have topics we're uncomfortable talking about. Unfortunately, Michael is dating a girl (me) who talks more personal feminine talk than he would like!

He's voiced this on a couple occasions! I laughed.