Thursday 6 August 2009

tit

I can't blame a fake nomadic life for having not written anything in weeks, both digitally and hard copy. In fact, it's completely the opposite. Truthfully, I am now settled, withe employment, and haven't done anything remotely self-destructive in weeks. This is an achievement. An old friend from home visited nearly a month ago who sympathised with my situation, which is now to say past situation, which is, really nice to say. But I could see myself reflected in her that I had become a slight nutter. I wasn't nearly morally bankrupt but had become a bit of a social deviant. I'm now feeling myself shift back. Or I guess forward.

The only kink is now I don't know how to end my novel. I am far to smug right now to pull from real life and inject into art.

Here are our sweaty, rainy mugs from a day at a music festival 10 minutes up the canal from us.


3 comments:

tracy said...

Congrats on the employment! Where is it?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I wanna know more about the job! Yay? Nay? How is it? What is it?

PS- you look so cute in that photo! I love the braids!

just little said...

Ooops, sorry it took me forever to reply. I'm working for the British Lung Foundation. I'm currently very pleased and excited to be working in the third sector.