Friday 13 April 2007

-less

omg.

Our internet has been down for the past three days and needless to say my life fell apart. However I did get the change to head over to Hyde Park with Chris and Hazel to absorb some vitamin D and sit by the Princess Diana memorial fountain river thingy and discuss baby names and Disney films.

And today I spoke to my Rachel who imparts a great amount of wisdom when someone so despereately needs some, or even just moderately. But it's so great to hear her voice since at home we chatted at least 4 times a week. As I said before, I feel it's very important to stay in contact with all my friends from home and with modern day communications (when they're not having issues such as our filter apparently) it's ver easy. But Brynn is hopefully sending me some sort of Taiwanese package full of her love which I anticipate so she had better send it! (that's a bit of an empty threat).

This weekend shall be alcohol free. I'm doing quite well abstaining from alcohol. And tonight we might even barbeque! Reggae reggae sauce.

And Chris has just informed me of NME's biggest news ever! Aside from Arctic Monkeys and their brilliant live show (bah whatevs!) the Libertines might get backtogether.

omg.

No comments: