Thursday 26 April 2007

tummy

After lunch I went for a walk around Oxford st. since I was in the neighbourhood. Chris went back to work.

I then left the neighbourhood around 4ish because my foot was throbbing. I came home watched a dvd and tucked up in bed only for Chris to come home at 6:30pm and make fun of me. But he was slightly delirious as well because he had been working for 8 hours and was tired. So we were being massively silly when we both started tapping on our tummies. We were doing drum beats then I punned and said "ha ha tum and bass" Then he sprung up with this intense look in his eyes, grabbed his bass guitar and said "right, honey, start the beat" and this was done in all seriousness. He's all about the Tum and Bass. Suffice to say, I couldn't stop laughing. I love when people take ridiculously silly things seriously, and mister seems to have the reputation for doing that. We then proceeded to jam until my tummy started to turn red.

Also I'm dating someone who brags about the high arches of his feet. I've met someone who loves their feet as much as I love mine (not really for the time being because they hurt and I can't even point my toes).

Damnit. I don't mean to brag about it or really demonstrate emotions in a public forum but I friggin love him so much!!

And speaking of...doesn't this blasted song get in your head too? It's like the "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me" of 2007.

No comments: