Sunday 15 July 2007

poorly

Sick again! What is wrong with me? I actually believe it's my environment because I'm not a sickly person but I have a cold, again! My sinuses are throbbing right now. I'm breaking down.

Last night I was forced into watching Wolf Creek, a scary movie about Brits travelling in the outback of Australia. I should preface this by saying that I don't watch scary movies anymore because I become too stressed and anxious to the point where I'm nauseous and I revert to acting like a child. Last night was intense, and I got up, told Chris to keep watching whilst I hid in the hallway and read a magazine. I came back in ten minutes later to find I missed the scene where some girl gets her spine sliced. I was happy. I watched the rest until the end because there was only 10 minutes left. That's my weekly act of bravery.

No comments: