Tuesday 14 August 2007

ok ok

Things are far better. But a bit messier. I did complete all the laundry, however our bedroom is now full of clean clothes on the floor instead of dirty ones.

London has turned shit and rainy again. Except the bloody tube is disgustingly humid still. My face does literally run down my face. I've quit wearing mascara as it just cakes off on to my cheeks by the end of the day.

I've shifted around a bit at work as well. I'm in limbo currently by starting next month, I believe I'm doing fashion PR fully as opposed to just one account which is exciting, however I'll miss out on all the fun music stuff that we've got planned for January.

And sometimes I feel when I leave work at the end of the day that I'm one of the worst PRs because I'm far too blunt and obvious about things. For instance, there is an advert here regarding that power outage that happened in Ontario, Pennsylvania, New York etc in 2003 that portrays it as quite lovely and wonderful, showing the community enjoying the darkness and sitting together (Joanna Newsom did the soundtrack for the advert which really does add a bit of mood) and I said, actually it wasn't that romanic really, we did get free ice cream but mainly there was a bit of panic since it lasted, what, 4 days? (I was so gutted because it was right before I left uni and I had a tv in my room for the first time in my life and I had hooked up our Super NES and was playing boyfriend at the time at Dr. Mario (and absolutely destroying him might I add!), then the power cut and we didn't know what to do with ourselves. 4 hours in we had mad cabin fever, but only due to Dr. Mario being taken away in such a cruel fashion). Ok, so that's one instance. And when i'm hungover, I don't just blag and say I'm tired, but I think I do that because it's insanely obvious that I wish I was dead.

Only 13 more working days until I'm home for two weeks!

No comments: