Saturday 11 August 2007

surreal

Well yesterday the hysterical laughter simply turned into hysterics which I won't dive into horrific detail actually I'm leaving out all of them (just in case). Let's just say I had one of the worst days yesterday and couldn't really sleep last night.

However in the cliched and voted best quotation from cinematic history "tomorrow is another day" (Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind). Even though tomorrow is already today. And today is sunny, gorgeous and really the best opportunity to air out my dirty laundry (literally). I'm washing everything I own right now, and basically all of Chris' stuff too. We're doing all of our sheets, shirts, pants, socks, you get the point. We've even moved our drying rack onto the balcony. And as for starting the flat search, because of the drama pertaining to yesterday we're putting it on hold until next weekend.

And 3 weeks today we'll be on our way to Gatwick to return to Canada (or in Chris' case to go there for the first time and be overwhelmed by the outpour of love from my family, apparently they're travelling in two cars to get us because everyone wants to go, I spoke to my dad on the phone yesterday and he said he's just going to go and not tell anyone because he feels "enough is enough". Thanks dad).

And tomorrow the rain starts again.

No comments: