Tuesday 4 December 2007

square

I just logged on to facebook, saw I had 1 inbox, read the subject: Tova's Advice. First line of the message "I love a bi sexual man". I'm sure the person who sent that message might be a bit perturbed with me referring to it, but I suppose it's all part of this charmed life and the fact I have answers (or advice) for all. Sincerely needed that push to return to normal so huge thanks to the sender, so glad you thought of me.

Plus I work in Soho now so I see it all.

And speaking of, it's quite fantastic aside from the fact that I think Soho is like the Bermuda triangle. You always know landmarks and how to get there from the outside, but navigating from within it is nuts. I google mapped something about three streets away because I had no idea how to get there from within. I've been a bit manic so I haven't explored very much, but tomorrow I'm going to be a bit adventurous for lunch, perhaps do a wander and see a life beyond Pret, Eat or Vital.

I had a bit of a shocker on the weekend but I think I'm back to normal as a person. I've felt like there hasn't been a massive differentiation from my work self vs normal self vs weird self attempting to be outgoing but failing slightly. And to make things even better, Chris booked my birthday dinner and pre dinner drinks at the restaurant we went to last year, Les Trois Garcons which is this amazing french restaurant with the most eclectic, elaborate and quirky interiors located near Brick Lane. We went last year and it was an extraordinary experience and I'm really excited for my birthday now.

No comments: