Sunday 10 February 2008

Scrubs

I love Sunday night pizza.

The weather has been gorgeous all weekend which is in direct proportion with my mood. I love when it actually doesn't rain in London, not that it does that frequently, but it's most just grey, dull and damp. I'm so excited for Broadway Market in the summer too- we're having a bit of a taste for it now. I just love cheese that much! (and am evidently full of love too).

Last night was tame fun, which is always best. We went to a fancy dress birthday party- with everyone dressing up as a tube station. I went as Canada Water, with the intention of drinking out of an evian bottle however that never came to fruition and I had to explain to everyone the circumstance. Apparently I was lame.

I'm sprawled out now, watching Antiques Roadshow, full of meat, and about to clean this filthy flat. We have a vacuum now which is the new bane of my existence. Chris is speaking to me about spices and little fruit flies but I'm obviously not listening. He's muttering to himself, proud of his discovery. The floor does need a mop too. Ok, time to move now. So full of pizza.

No comments: