Tuesday 19 February 2008

well, well

It's freezing. I've been cold all day and have succumbed to my boyfriend's Oxford hoodie achieving both a rude and educated look (clearly not, I just look frumpy).

Last night I had this awful dream, and when walking to work thinking about it, I decided that I had matured past a situation. I like those mornings.

I'm addicted to Spitafields market right now. Well i can't go until Sunday, but I'm addicted through the internet. Mixing furniture and strange clothing is really alright by me.

And in other amazing news, this gourmet hot dog place opened up right next to the salad bar I go to everyday. I'm pretty psyched about that. Sometimes I get these irreplaceable cravings for Toronto Bluejays hotdogs, so I'm revved for leaving my health kick on a limb for processed meat and bun (a.k.a the most important part of the).

Ultimately, and in other maturing news, I'm over my fear of scary-ish movies. Ones that aren't scary at all really but frightened me when I was younger. Chris and I watched Village of the Damned last night, and I was amazed at how much I remembered, probably because I had to convince myself when I was younger that it wasn't real. Anyway, I'm completely in love with bowtie girls style. I would love white hair/gold-red eyes/grey monochrome/especially bowtie. I'll bet she didn't die in the barn fire but moved to Hoxton and opened a boutique.

Now as an adult I create fictitious fashion stories about scary little girls in order for me to fall asleep at night.
Photobucket

No comments: