Saturday 23 February 2008

work drinks and drinks and drinks

Ugh. I've been on a 4 day bender with friends from work and whilst it's great and cool, I have red wine lips permanently. Yesterday, there was about 20 of us, who sat in the pub for nearly 7 hours. Chris and I took a break and had a spicy Nando's (i.e. perfection). And miraculously I don't feel bad at all today but we're going out tonight with Pippa and Jonas in Shoreditch so I need to a) man up b) dress up and c) buy soap.

Chris is watching 'Soccer Saturday' and insisting we play the drinking game where if someone shouts off camera, you take a shot.

I'm a bit bored because daytime Saturday television in Britain is absolute rubbish. Beaches is on later today though so I may watch that, or play Super Mario Galaxy but it's causing the rage so I've had to put it away for a while.

What else, what else? Too bored to think.

No comments: