Tuesday 4 March 2008

boyland

Does not equate hell. However I just wrote half of this thing and it deleted and closed. Can't way I'm too happy about that. Or feeling motivated to rewrite everything from before. Top line:

The boys are watching football, talking about football, drinking beer etc etc blah blah blah and I want to finish my laundry and do my nails.

I've officially booked my holiday in May when my dad and future stepmum come over. Then we're all going to Paris, including Chris which I'm so thrilled about. I've been to Paris once before when I was 16 but so excited to go back, especially with my lover.

The boys are talking too much football right now for me to be remotely cerebral. I'm going to online shop for Luella t shirts and floral dresses. And I want a very specific pair of wedges with brown leather, but I think these patent black Pied a Terre's will have to do. I am egging Spring on!

No comments: