Sunday 16 March 2008

rock hard

On Friday night, during drinks with work mates, I kept having burning, existential thoughts but they have vanished, in part with my dignity as being sloshed in front of people that you work with, does that.

Yesterday I watched Entourage all day after a grueling Friday night with early 90s Britpop- (I didn't realise how much I didn't know...) and I've watched every pervy film from Kids to Last Tango in Paris. Something about lying on the sofa all day perpetuates something. I don't know. I'm so distracted right now from Chris playing Super Mario Galaxy (which I've temporarily given up because it's only the hard levels left and I can't win) and now he's getting all uppity because he's losing.

Anyway, today was a bad day. I discovered that twizzlers and smartfood (i.e. life) don't exist in the UK. I would kill for a bag of cheddar popcorn right now.

And lastly, I'm going to Wales for a long easter weekend. We were tempted by Portugal but I would rather not risk rain. Even though it will be blistering weather in Wales, at least that's expected.

Photobucket

No comments: