Wednesday 25 February 2009

way good

I'm not a snuggly sleeper, I just can't fall asleep feeling someone else's breathing (it messes up my rhythm). Chris is always so clingy and I usually just quick him away, unless it's a freezing cold night and I huddle up close to him as I managed to blow the fuse on our bedroom's heater (yay for non-central heating).

So basically yesterday morning, I must have been cold or in some sort of deep sleep (because those are the only two viable explanations for this sort of phenomenon) because I was mid dream and woke up to Chris shuffling about and me spooning him. How strange. But further more, he woke me up from the best dream.

I'm not entirely sure how I got there, but I was in Chicago and I was flirting with Obama. We were walking arm in arm and I kept flirtatiously joking with him, giggling "oh Mr. President" and he was eating it right up. And then we got back to his hotel and my sister was there, and we were making him tell us stories of how he used to smoke pot. We kept insisting that we wouldn't tell anyone that we're "nice girls". Then he made me tell him the story of the first time I did, and I was about to lay into the story about how my parents are hippies (not true by the way) but Chris starting squirming and I woke up.

I did wake up all giddy and nervous and Chris called me a homewrecker.

This is the extent of my life right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha that's amazing!

I recently had a dream where I was a reporter in a room with Robert Pattinson (of Twilight fame) and these women were all over him and he was eating it up so I made a snide comment which resulted in him gaining a boat load of respect for me. (I assume because I was willing to stand up to him and not kiss his ass) So, when I left that room he followed me and we proceeded to make out. It was nice :)

But I guess, I'm also a homewrecker... heh - At least Obama is far more classy than Rrrrobert.

just little said...

Oh please! I would take Robert any day over Obama. Obama may be president but Robert is a vampire. I envy your dream.