Wednesday 11 March 2009

official

The sole reason for my typing this is because I want it immortalised.

I have made a deal, very similar to Tracy's in the sense that if I do get this job, I promise to buy a family in Africa a goat as well as donate monthly to the NSPCC. As an added bonus, I promise to stop and give my details and support to street volunteers trying to petition for whatever their cause is.

And just to prove my denial of self-centeredness, how horrific is the news today? Wow BBC news is especially harrowing with topics unrelated to Recession and all related to shootings.

But just to make matters worse: our boiler is now broken.

Come on deal!

1 comment:

tracy said...

I hope for you and the African family and their potential goat that you get this job!!!

My fingers are crossed for you.